IFS has developed a well-constructed cleaning specification to assist in ensuring that we are proactive in minimising the risk of infection in aged care settings. IFS aged care support services comply with health service regulations – Australian Guidelines for the Prevention and Control of Infection. IFS staff are highly trained and reliable, with Australian Federal Police clearances.
- Infection control
- Sanitary services
- Housekeeping services
- Accommodation cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
Flexible and comprehensive health services solution that has the ability to integrate with multiple 3rd party systems such as video surveillance, access control, intruder alarms and fire systems.
- Management Software – Various suites of software available dependant on requirements. Intuitive graphic user display and simple to operate.
- Integration – Integrate with various existing systems such as security alarm, video surveillance and fire panels
- Wireless Telephony – Quick communication response time between care giver and patient. Reduce staff fatigue.
- Paging – Compact in design, keep your staff alert to emergency situations.
- Bed Sensors – Increase patient monitoring and care. Bed wetting devices and bed exit sensors.
- Dementia Monitoring – Integration of multiple inputs linked to analytics to protect patients at their most vulnerable.
- Fall Sensors – Detect patient falls accurately and automatically alert care givers of the event.
We understand how critical nutrition and general wellbeing are in senior’s living environments and our team of highly experienced chefs and dieticians have created a range of menu options to meet every resident’s needs. Working with fresh, seasonal produce, IFS’ chefs work with our clients and their residents and families to create a balanced, healthy, nutritional and appetising menu to meet all tastes, including medically controlled diets.
IFS is HACCP accredited, which means that our food handling system has been developed and implemented compliant to Codex Alimentarius and international food safety management systems.The HACCP Australia mark is highly regarded, confirming ‘fitness for purpose’.
- Menus that deliver variety and excitement
- Menus designed to serve our guests
- Flexible and responsive chefs can arrange special event catering and celebrations.
- Comprehensive food safety plans
- Management of all legislative compliance
- Microbiological testing of food and food contact surfaces
- Quality performance evaluations and audits
- Menu creation to suit cultural and religious requirements
- Industry leading environmental practices
- Comprehensive range of horticultural services
- Qualified, trained and experienced staff backed
- Pest and vermin control
- Rubbish collection
- Hard surface maintenance